Spotlight on independent designers: Po Campo and Leighelena

Saturday, November 28, 2009

po campo
Maria, the owner of Po Campo, just let me know that her bags are now available at Mellow Johnnys here in Austin. I love these bags because I usually just strap a plastic bag to my bike with a bungee cord and then end up using the hideous plastic bag as a purse. I'm going to go check these out very soon! What an adorable idea!
leighelena
Leighelena is an Austin based enamelist, and she'll be showing off her new collection at Solid Gold boutique this Tuesday, December 8th. I'm starved for good, local fashion events, so I am going to try my hardest to check out this event, too!

2 comments:

  1. I have a po campo bag and love it.

    I was very very excited to get this summer. I've even used it when not biking, its so cute!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Po Campo. Not only are the bags adorable and smart, but the women behind them are awesome: they saw a need and made a product to meet the need. I wish there were more stylish products out there for female transportation cyclists.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get (I have it set up to go to my phone!), and I thank you so much for adding to the discussion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...