Thank you, Rare Magazine!

Monday, November 2, 2009

The November issue of Austin's Rare Magazine is out, and guess who's on page 45?
Rare Magazine, Nov. 09, pg. 45
How much do I love that I'm wearing my snowman shoes and Jimi made the shot? Huge thanks to Tara, Caitlin, and Annie for this fun little spread. To see the interview text in a readable size, go here and flip to page 45.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Indiana! It was wonderful reading the interview! I am so glad you came this far! You're gonna do so well dear. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygod! How fun is this??!! Congratulations! This is so awesome!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, how did you get the interview? that's really cool

    -cma
    check out my blog @
    cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is seriously the cutest picture ever!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get (I have it set up to go to my phone!), and I thank you so much for adding to the discussion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...