Just in case you weren't sure...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Here's some more evidence that I am a completely ridiculous person. Hubs and I finally got around to getting a joint banking account and here's the debit card I picked out:
This card even out-ridiculizes my ironically blinged out phone.
Comment of the Day: hah! I have that card. Actually, since my husband and I have a joint account he has it too. lol. What a guy...he carries around a Hello Kitty card to make me happy. ;-) -Kristel

25 comments:

  1. i have the exact same card! i think it's hilarious that hello kitty's signature is on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So not ridiculous! i love hello kitty and have a sequined change purse of her that I just can't give up. Love the card! I think I might just have to get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is your Hello Kitty Bank card, I totally love it, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not ridiculous at all girl! Hello kitty rocks!

    I always get requests from grown up gals wanting me to create a Hello kitty Cake!

    Wish they dished out Plastic like that here in Greece! So much more prettier!

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hello Kitty! If my bank had offered me a check card with her on it, I would have ponied up the extra cash.

    I have a number of Hello Kitty pieces, and another professor friend has a Hello Kitty coffee pot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kitty post coming to my blog today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries Indiana! I'm in my 20s and obsessed with HK like I'm 8 years-old.
    My computer mouse, pencil holder, two pendants, lip gloss rings, etc. are all Hello Kitty. Here's wishing Wells Fargo offered this card...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hah! I have that card. Actually, since my husband and I hae a joint account he has it too. lol. What a guy...he carries around a Hello Kitty card to make me happy.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea these even existed! This is supercool and makes spending even more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm 31 and have had that card for over 2 years...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the what?!! So cute!!! I wish my bank let me chose a debit card print.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had no idea they even had Hello Kitty cards... I need one now asap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh you are way too adorable... i totally want that card

    ReplyDelete
  14. !!! i am switching to bank of america asap. just so i can get that card too. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could never see my husband who is a Police Officer carry a Hello Kitty Card. But I would love love love him to do so. It would make my lifetime and I would even consider paying him to carry it.

    http://runningincircles6.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That card rocks! I'm kinda pissed now that I have a boring gold debit card--why won't my bank let me have a pretty one?? Anyway, thanks for adding my link to your page! (http://bonchicbongastronomique.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. bah!!! that is SO CUTE!!! i might have done the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LMAO, I am so completely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't feel bad. I have a TinkerBell covered debit card. And I love it. I will not give it up until I am required.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  20. I used to have Hello Kitty checks - very cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  21. aww that is so cute....you are awesome...

    take care love
    Sweet
    http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. listen, if my bank offered that I'd so have it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I HAVE THIS, TOO!

    One of the main reasons I bank with BoA!!

    xoxo

    dustbunniesss

    ReplyDelete
  24. No worries, you aren't alone! While working at the Nordstrom espresso bar near me, I've seen that same hello kitty card plenty of times! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get (I have it set up to go to my phone!), and I thank you so much for adding to the discussion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...