date: 16 April 11 | occasion: blowout at Blo
pants: Buffalo Exchange (House of Dereon) | blouse: Strut | necklace: c/o Accessorize | wedges: Franco Sarto
Something else I tried out is my very first blowout. Blo opened an Austin location this weekend, and Intern Rachel and I got to be some of their first customers (video blog on Blo coming later!). My hair looked the best it has ever looked!pants: Buffalo Exchange (House of Dereon) | blouse: Strut | necklace: c/o Accessorize | wedges: Franco Sarto
It made me realize that after Amp it up April, I'll embark on "Makeover May". I have to figure out how to get my hair to look that good at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read every single comment that I get (I have it set up to go to my phone!), and I thank you so much for adding to the discussion!