I can't believe I own this...

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The last time I went to Langford Market, the store manager Davina had this crazy jumpsuit waiting for me. Davina is an amazing sales woman. She pushes me to try things on that I wouldn't normally try on and she tells me the truth about how things look.
jumpsuit
Davina: "I love it!"
jumpsuit2
Me: "Does this... is this... a dropped crotch jumpsuit?"
corkshoes
Davina: "It is, but with some chunky shoes you could work it! Right?"
print
Me: "Maybe! And I think if I blur my eyes a little, these are elephants! Oh, Davina, you know I love animals..."

The details-
date: 20 Sept 2011
occasion: Buffalo Exchange and Savers run
jumpsuit: Langford Market (made in the USA)
Texas necklace: c/o Maya Brenner
sandals: Lulu*s

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment that I get (I have it set up to go to my phone!), and I thank you so much for adding to the discussion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...