date: 29 Feb 2012 | occasion: I Didn't Come Here to Die screening at The Alamo Drafthouse
blazer: Here J | necklace: Here J (both scored via Refinery29 Reserve, which is still live until March 6) | tank: Old Navy | jeans: AG (via a Hem Jeans Groupon) | bangles: c/o InPink | bag: Missibaba (gift bought at Ecetera Etc by my friends at Poshmark) | wedges: Shoemint
*When I say I've been nude, that really just means I've been nude underneath my flannel pj's and Slanket. Chris informed me that Slankets are not approved for public wearing, so in case that's true, I've ordered this bad boy from Urban Outfitters. 1- it's on sale, 2- hello, it's an ANIMAL, and 3- did you read the description? "It's a blanket AND an oversized poncho". I cannot go wrong here, can I?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read every single comment that I get (I have it set up to go to my phone!), and I thank you so much for adding to the discussion!