I do not want to be that person when it comes to fashion, so that's why I'm so excited to show you Crowned Bird designed by Austin local Priscilla Barroso. Consider me obsessed!
Images & video ©Crowned Bird
The colors! The prints! The shapes! I really can't get enough of it, and her styling is right on. Everything is so fresh but completely wearable. I mean, take a look at this fish skirt!
- Crowned Bird on Kickstarter. What a great way to support an emerging designer and perhaps even own some of her work in exchange for a start-up donation. Every little bit helps, even if you can only throw down a buck. She's got just 11 days from today to meet her Kickstarter goal. If you donate $50 or more, you'll be entered to will $1000 worth of merchandise from her adorable fall line but donations of even just one dollar are highly appreciated, too.
- Crowned Bird on Inspirare. If you can take one minute to register and vote, Priscilla is up to have her entire production and distribution paid for! Wouldn't that be lovely if we helped her win?
- View the entire Fall 2012 Collection and pin pin pin away!
- Join Crowned Bird on their various social media links: Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Priscilla's Pinterest
I'm going to stalk Priscilla around town and force her to be my friend as we eat candy and snow cones together. Then I'm going to buy all her clothes and when she gets famous, I'm going to be like, "Duh, people! I loved her, like, way before you did!" Oh, wait. I promised I wouldn't be that person. Okay. Scratch that. Instead I'm going to stalk Priscilla around town and force her to be my friend as we eat candy and snow cones together, then I'm going to buy all her clothes and when she gets famous, I'm going to be like, "Yes, yes, I've been a fan for a really long time. I'm so glad you've discovered her, too!"
That's a little sweeter, isn't it?