The quality is top notch and the clothing holds up remarkably well, despite frequent wear and washing.
When I began my maternity clothing hunt, I discovered that Boden has a maternity line, as well. In fact, they carry both women's and men's clothing in addition to their cute, cute, cute kids' clothes. It is truly a family brand. I donned their maternity leggings in a post last week and I also own one of their "essential maternity tees" and a pair of full panel maternity skinny jeans:
Whether you have yet to experience the wonderfulness of Boden, or if you're already an ardent admirer, I am delighted to offer one very lucky (USA based) Adored Austin reader the chance to win a $50 gift certificate to use at BodenUSA.com.
Oh, my heart. Cute kids in cute clothes! These are some of the Boden things Jude and Caroline own.
[ tee // tunic // blazer // blouse // cardigan ]
[ tee // tunic // blazer // blouse // cardigan ]
[form removed and giveaway closed 12/3/2013: Winner was Laura Y.]
In the meantime, Boden has some great promotions going on:
- 25% off Everything plus Free Shipping | Monday, 17th November to Saturday, 14th December *This offer is site-wide and will be running at the same time that the below offers are*
- 30% off Separates (Tops/Shirts/Skirts/Trousers (not Boys’ or Men’s)) | Monday, 25th November to Thursday, 28th November
- 30% off Everything plus Free Shipping | Friday, 29th November to Monday, 2nd December
- 30% off Everything and 50% off Boden Favourites plus Free Shipping | Monday, 2nd December
- The Free shipping code is N013.