This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of H-E-B Baby Diapers. 
I have two kids under two, and that means I have two kids in diapers. As I tweeted earlier today, let me be your cautionary tale: If you have two kids in cloth diapers your life is laundry.
/////
Who knew that people so small could create such large mounds of laundry each day?
Something that surprised me about having three kids is that shopping is suddenly a whole new cart experience. I have no shame in giving myself a round of applause if I can get them all into the store in under five minutes with no tears (from them or me!). Whereas I used to have no problem hopping from store to store, it's all I can do to do just one quick shopping stop in an afternoon these days.
So what's all this mean? Well, it means that sometimes I need to give myself a break and create some pathways that make life a tad easier. If I see that I'm going to have a particularly hectic week, I need the laundry piles to relent, so I'll put the girls in disposable diapers instead of cloth. If I know that I only have time for one outing that day, I'll go to H-E-B because I can get a litany of things all under one roof: milk, eggs, cookie butter, beauty supplies, and those newly redesigned and improved disposable diapers of theirs, which Caroline really likes:


I mean, how adorable is that little zebra?
All my kids have worn cloth diapers save for the first few weeks of their lives (meconium- yuck!). We also use disposables when we're traveling (which I did a lot of last year). Lately I've been putting Caroline in a disposable to anticipate a #2, so I can just toss it and it's one less diaper I have to spray down. When Caroline starts Mothers' Day Out in June, I'll be purchasing and going through a lot more disposables, so I want the most economical and highest quality ones I can find. H-E-B Baby Diapers fit that bill perfectly!
Question for cloth diaperers: Tell me, do you ever "cheat" and use disposables?
Question for parents of 2+: How many times per week do you get out to shop?
Question for humans: How cute is Caroline in this bottom photo?!
/////
H-E-B Baby Diapers c/o H-E-B.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of H-E-B Baby Diapers.