Best of 2010

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm on the road heading back to my beloved Texas today, so I thought I'd do a little 2010 wrap-up. Instead of posting my favorite outfits (big yawn!*), I thought I'd post some links to my favorite Adored Austin posts:

January 26: No Nike Shorts! No Nike Shorts!


February 17: Worst Valentines Day, ever


June 25: The Anatomy of a Fashion Blogger


September 29: Sexy Halloween?


August 26: What Not to Wear- the Pregnancy Edition


November 10: Celebrities smell


Thank you to all of you! You have made 2010 a banner year for Adored Austin. I've had a lot of fun, but I do have some big changes coming up for 2011 (to be announced soon). I hope you'll stick with me in the new year. I've loved having you!

*Tiny P.S.
I don't think all "best of what I wore this year" posts are boring. I just think mine would be boring.

9 comments:

  1. i especially loved the halloween and celebrities smell posts, so it was nice to get to read them again! i've only been reading since july or so, but i really enjoy the blog. thanks, indiana!

    carrie
    larizadablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Story: Monday night when we were trying to video chat, I was for real wearing Nike Shorts. Only because at first I didn't have pants on period but then I was like... "Oh no... I should probably put on pants!"

    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. So. A friend of mine (from when I lived in Austin) posted your Nike article on her facebook way back in January. I clicked on it and started reading your blog daily. From there, I found the Delightful Dozen. From there, I found everyone else.
    My world of style blogging started with that article. Crazy, isn't it?
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. The anatomy of a fashion blogger post was and still is my favorite I've read on your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The anatomy of a fashion blogger post was hilarious, as was the what not to wear post. I love that you aren't afraid to poke fun at yourself and you don't take style blogging too seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the what not to wear pregnancy post and the anatomy of a fashion blogger! So cute and funny :) Happy New Year


    Samantha
    http://museuminternmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm proud to be a fellow Austinite whose closet remains 100% clear of Nike shorts. I grow ever more thankful for this truth every time I walk down the drag.
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indiana - I loved this recap post! It made me laugh, and I agree not every best of what I wore post is boring but this was so much more creative and fun to read. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Nike Shorts and the Hamster post were my favorites...timeless and morbidly funny!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get (I have it set up to go to my phone!), and I thank you so much for adding to the discussion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...