Pajama Jeans!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Are these old news? If so, apologies.
They're jeans! They're pajamas! My entire freshman year of college would have been vastly different had these been around.

Fact: These will be on my doorstep in 4- 6 weeks. This may be because I'm going to review them like I did Bump-its and Smooth Away a while back. Or it may be because I'm a lazy suburban housewife now, and someone invented these with my ever expanding booty in mind. Video to come!

12 comments:

  1. Lol. I've actually wanted to try these! Can't wait to hear your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know! I'm still not sure how they different from jeggings?
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I saw this heading and I was like "OMG SHE GOT THEM!!!" Cause I've been saying I want them all day. I mean, ride a bike while wearing jeans? Come on. I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to own these RIGHT NOW! I don't know if the infomercial sold me, or if it was you {okay, it was totally you}, but once I read your review (or watch it!), I'll know what the next step should be! WOO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My coworkers and I almost bought these yesterday! The reviews on YouTube talked us out of it, though, so I'm really interested to see how they work for you!

    Haley @ Cardigan Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have them, they feel fabulous. Just a note though, they bleed like crazy! So don't sit on any white furniture when you first get them, and make sure to wash them on their own the first few times. Also, mine came towards the end of the 4-6 weeks, maybe even 8 weeks but I didn't keep track.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the butt lifting part weirds me out. There butts look weird and lumpy. Let me know how that works out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought when I saw the infomercial was that some of those models must be wearing fake butts! Something just doesn't look right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I purchase something from an infomercial I only get mad at myself. Shoeunder anyone? So I wish you luck, but I can't help but wonder why they are so expensive for stretchy fabric that looks like jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't these the mother of jeggings? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is hilarious! I've been wondering about these, too.

    And in your review, I'd like to hear how comfy they were to sleep in!, work out in!, and roll to a cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just saw the infomercial and definitely got a by of pj jeans envy. I can't wait to read your review and see if they're worth it.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get (I have it set up to go to my phone!), and I thank you so much for adding to the discussion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...