Dear Megan Nielson, I think I just drooled a little.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm sure you all saw the amazing new line from Megan Nielsen on What I Wore (my fellow displaced Hoosier!). I hope you were delighted by the whimsical, feminine shapes and put some of Ms. Nielsen's designs on your want list. I know I sure did! I'm practically salivating over these two things:
megan nielsen
Lady dress and Sophia top

I can totally imagine Chuck from Pushing Daisies in the Lady Dress, and the Sophia top is one of those rare versatile things that I imagine that I'll still be able to sport once I get a bun in my oven!

5 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've ever wanted something pink and floral. I don't even know myself.

    - Ana
    http://www.ToilTroubleStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that Lady dress, mostly because it totally reminds me of Chuck's style! But I don't think it would fit me...

    http://cequiminspire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent all day trying to find a lacy top to emulate the look with the berry colored bow skirt - I have a similar one from F21 and the same colored shoes, so I'm totally doing the poor person version of that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks Indiana you're too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked the Sophia top as my favorite too!
    lizzypunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment that I get (I have it set up to go to my phone!), and I thank you so much for adding to the discussion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...